Funny Words
Kata Kata Lucu

Funny words
"Life needs to be edited"

"Sacrifice to get the person you love depends on your face."

"It's not important for you to know the price, it's important to know the value."

"Iron can only be broken with iron."

"One hand will never applaud."

"Don't look down on yourself, but if your size is only one meter, you're short."

"Once you fall, wake up, twice, stay strong, if you fall again, so if you use your eyes."

"You don't need to cheat anyone, because if you like cheating, you will be scolded by the teacher."

"In humility there is a height of mind, at the peak of mind there stands for Joko."

"Mistakes are life experiences, experience is a valuable lesson, so it often makes mistakes."

"Don't change just because of love. Because only a super hero can change."

"Don't sail on the ocean, it's useless. Because sacks are better for rice."

"Don't take care of your friend, because your friend doesn't need to be thin."

"Want the heart to hug the mountain, but what strength has become the neighbor's."

"Life is shaped by your dreams. So, just waste time and go to sleep."

"Being pessimistic is good. The choice is I'm right about what I think or I get a pleasant surprise."

"The best things in life must be free. But the second best thing in the world is usually very expensive."

"Say it with sweet words, even if what you say is a lie."

"Don't tell someone who asks, because maybe he likes tempe."

"Don't draw knowledge, because there is no knowledge in the well."

"Some say humans can't live without love. Even though you can't live without oxygen."



Kata Kata Lucu


“If there is a way, there are a lot of vehicle”
“The weiging job will be noticeably ghter if we do not do it
“Failure is delayed succes, and lie is delayed honesty”
“A day without your love is like a year without internet.”
“I need a six month vacation, twice a year.”.
“If you want to shine like a sun, the first thing you should do is burning yourself.”
“Judging from the line of your face, don’t say an evil aura, aura kasih lost with your beauty.”
“If your intelegence can not make someone to be silent, make others confused with your stupidity.”
“Best friend is money, because money will bring your friends come to you soon.”
“If someone calls you ugly, then do not despair because it is not necessarily the person is telling a lie”.
“If your venture capital is out of order for your bussiness activities, keep deposit your capital although it never brings results.”
“We should love animals, cause they are delicious.”
“Beautiful is relative, depending on the position of camera and light intensity.”
“If you are thrown a rock by someone, do not throw back at him. Please reply with a smile and throw flowers to him. But try to throw it with the pot.”
“Stop looking for someone who is perfect. Simply search for people who have moneys, cars and houses.”
“Teacher: Did you finish you homework?
Kid: Did you finish grading my test?
Teacher: I have other childrens teste to grade
Kid: I have other teacher homework to.”
“Sometimes… when you cry … no one sees your tears… sometimes… when you are happy… no one sees your smile… But fart just one time…”
“You use google super often, but i bet you can’t remember the order of the colors.”
“Why don’t elephants ride bikes? Because they don’t have a thumb to ring the bell?”
“Yeah officer, I saw the “red traffic light” sign, I just didn’t see you!”
“You hate the moment when you wash your car and it rains later.”
“Until 1961 it was illegal to attempt suicide in the UK. The punishment was death.”
“Girl: “How would you describe me?” Boy: “ABCDEFGHIJK.” Girl: “What does that mean?” Boy: “Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot.” Girl: “Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?” Boy: “I’m just kidding!”

Funny Gombal Words


Kata Kata Lucu



"I am willing to be taken away by the police as long as I steal your heart."

"My favorite is chocolate, besides you also have it."

"Under the sky there is still heaven. Under the sky I still love you. "

"Neng, I want fried rice 1 and 1 juice. What juice, bro? Juice the way you are "

"I just want to exchange bones with you. I become your backbone and you become my rib. "

"Even my red dates are not on vacation to always think of you."

"You know, if you always make me really scared. I'm afraid of losing you."

"You seem to have alcohol levels. How come? Your smile makes me sober. "

"Your parents are couch craftsmen? Because it feels comfortable near you. "

"Do you like coffee or not? I like it. Why do you know the reason? Coffee is like you, it's bitter but it makes it addictive so it keeps going. "

"Now I'm fatter isn't it? Do you know why? The problem is that you have developed a love that is much in my heart. "

"If we ride a motorcycle, we will get a ticket. Because all three of us are me, you, and love. "

"I am willing to be a brother of meatballs, as long as every night can pass in front of your house and can see you."

"Neng, let's burn it! What do you burn? Burn the past and open a new page with me ”

"Do you know why today there are no stars in the sky? Because the bridge has moved into your eyes. "

"Borrow falsh disk, for transferring my love data to you."

"Do you know why the donut is in the middle? Because only the real round and whole are my love for you. "

"Status does not need to be a problem, the important thing is me and you are always close."

"Backtrack, hit the herbalist. I can't sleep, remember you "

"Can I not ask for a drink? I swear a glass of water three times. I'm a mess if there's no you. "

"Do you know if my love for you is like a debt. Initially small, didiemin, know big by myself. "

"I'm a reporter and you're news. Because you are a cigarette and I'm a smoker. "

"When I'm beside you, I'm like butter falling on a pan, melting right away."

"Uh, I'm asking for your Pin. Do you already have a pin? This time PINDahin all your love, into my heart. "

"Many believe that the rose grows on the ground. But actually there are also roses that grow in the liver. "

"My love for you is like salt in the ocean. Not visible but always there forever. "

"Don't mess with me again with your pain, even though your charm is able to mop my heart. Considering that it is only natural for the rag to be made to mop it but not in my heart ”


Post a Comment

 
Top