Very Romantic Words For Your Girlfriend

I know life in this world will not be long, but I have been able to love and look after you for the rest of my life.

The book I like best is a marriage book that has your name and mine.

I am very happy if tomorrow is Sunday, especially the weekend with you.

You lent me a pen to write your name in my heart.

My love for you is like a cockroach, it won't be destroyed by time.

For me, all those days are Tuesday, Tuesday in heaven with you.

I am not lazy at tomorrow Monday because I have to go to school, which is sad if tomorrow I don't meet you.

I am willing to be a grasshopper as long as you want to become a butterfly, so we can lunch and eat rice then the night drink dech milk.

Your father is a teacher, because you just taught me how to love you.

You know, if you just smile normally, the problem is making an impression on me.

You're like I often see. oh yeah you are always on my side.

Many people believe that sugar is sweet, because it's not like what your smile is.

You are like an internet shop. simple but many are interested.

You want us to exchange bones, you become my ribs, so I become your backbone.

You are like a spoon, because you have moved my heart.

As long as you know, I'm without you like bra-free milk. Oscillating abysmally.

Your smile is like a milk flag, delicious to the last drop.

If you tell me to hug you. I will immediately report to the kelurahan and request a certificate of incompetence.

I'm without you like a motorcycle without wheels.

it's okay to see you smile, just hear you fart I'm very happy.

My love for you is like borrowing money from a bank, eventually becoming big.

Your smile contains alcohol huh? Makes me romance drunk

I am willing to go to jail on charges of loving you.

Even though your body is fat, it still fits in my heart.

Why every time I'm far away from you I feel afraid, afraid of losing you.

If you become a guitar string, I will not want to play it, because I will never want to destroy you.

Germany makes cars and Japan makes cars, then you make me miss you.

Even though it's a holiday, but I will never take a vacation to love you.

Indeed, our age is very different, but I want us to live a lifetime.

My love for you is like farting, it can't be resisted.

You are like gum, because you have made me sticky in your heart.

You are not afraid of being searched for by your parents, why you are always present every night in my dreams.

You and I like flip-flops, always together forever.

You don't know why I woke up early, because I want to always dream about you.

Suppose there is a formalin that can protect our love.

People say angels are only in heaven, maybe they have never seen you.

We play robbery, I rob your heart and rob you of my heart.

I'm without you like bitter coffee without sugar.

My love for you is like salt in the middle of the ocean, it can't be seen but can be felt.

Water is the source of life and you are the source of my future.

Maybe I'm destined to be blind, blind to other women besides you.

My love for you is like a snail, moving forward and never backing away.

I want to be with you only twice, now and forever.

I am willing to travel the world, provided the goal is you.

You don't have to be arrogant, incense what you know is the price, don't let you climb the wall.

I don't want to be invited to open together, which I want to live with you.

I really want you to enter my heart, even though you are fat.

Post a Comment

 
Top